EDUCATION & EVENTS
ENROLLMENT & CREDENTIALING
FORMS & MANUALS
POLICIES & GUIDELINES
PROGRAMS & INITIATIVES
Blue Forum is an annual event hosted each fall in cities across the state. Designed specifically for office administrators and staff, this event serves as a forum to:
- Meet with your peers, Blue Cross representatives and industry experts.
- Learn new ways to support your practice and patients.
- Collaborate with others to share and discover best practices.
The full-day event includes:
- Multiple specialty-specific breakout sessions
- A keynote address by an industry expert
- Program and policy updates
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch
- A vendor expo
- Door prizes and giveaways
- A limited number of 30-minute appointments with a Blue Cross Representative to evaluate any claim problems or questions you have.