EDUCATION & EVENTS
ENROLLMENT & CREDENTIALING
FORMS & MANUALS
POLICIES & GUIDELINES
PROGRAMS & INITIATIVES
Blue Forum is coming to a city near you this fall. Designed specifically for office administrators and staff, this event serves as a forum to:
- Meet with your peers, Blue Cross representatives and industry experts.
- Learn new ways to support your practice and patients.
- Collaborate with others to share and discover best practices.
The full-day event includes:
- Multiple specialty-specific breakout sessions
- A keynote address by an industry expert
- Program and policy updates
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch
- A vendor expo
- Door prizes and giveaways
- A limited number of 30-minute appointments with a Blue Cross Representative to evaluate any claim problems or questions you have. Schedule an appointment to take advantage of this opportunity.
Each Blue Forum will begin at 8 a.m. and end at 3:30 p.m.
|September 17||Birmingham||The Westin Birmingham|
|September 24||Mobile||Mobile Marriott|
|October 1||Prattville/Montgomery||Montgomery Marriott Prattville Hotel & Conference Center at Capitol Hill|
|October 8||Anniston/Gadsden||The Venue at Coosa Landing|
|October 15||Tuscaloosa||Bryant Conference Center|
|October 22||Pelham||Pelham Civic Complex|
|October 29||Dothan||Wiregrass Rehabilitation Center|
|November 14||Huntsville||The Westin Huntsville|
|November 19||Auburn||The Hotel at Auburn University - Dixon Conference Center|