EDUCATION & EVENTS
ENROLLMENT & CREDENTIALING
FORMS & MANUALS
POLICIES & GUIDELINES
PROGRAMS & INITIATIVES
Consultative Services Available to You
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama Provider Networks and eSolutions Consultants work together to deliver the best possible service to you. They have a wealth of information about current corporate initiatives, policies, industry trends, clinical information exchange, and value-based programs that impact you. Their services include one-on-one visits and phone consultations to more than 10,000 contracted physicians, vendors, facilities and hospitals throughout the state of Alabama and to surrounding counties.
Provider Networks Consultants:
- Provide information about new Blue Cross products, policies and services.
- Educate providers about corporate initiatives and value-based payment programs.
- Offer individualized office visits to help address needs or concerns.
- Coordinate community events and meetings.
- Work with office staff to improve awareness of online services and tools.
Provider eSolutions Consultants:
- Provide individualized training for Blue Cross systems and tools.
- Evaluate current practice systems and capabilities.
- Share Blue Cross and industry resources.
- Coordinate community events.
- Educate through targeted outreach.
View the maps below to see which Consultants are designated to your territory for your specialty or business.